Rapid Everest Base Camp Trek
- Country: Nepal
- Trip grade: moderate
- Destination: Everest Region
- Activities: Trekking
- Accommodation: Guest House In trek/ Hotel In City
- Meals: BB in Kathmandu, Full board on trek.
- Maximum altitude: 5545m
- Group size: 1 to 24 pax
- Best Season: Sept to Nov, Mar to May
- The base camp of highest Mountain (roof of the world)
- Take on/off in smallest and Dangerous Lukla gateway to Everest Base Camp
- Lots of high suspension Bridges.
- Scenic Helicopter flight from Gorakhshep to Kathmandu with Glacier rivers and Landscape vistas.
- 15+ years experienced guide and very strong porter
- 5 nights attached bathroom with hot shower solar or gas
- Tibetan Buddhism and practice
- Closure view of Himalayas region to Everest Base Camp and return
- heart-attaching view of Mount Everest Sunrise and Sunset from Kala Pathar
Rapid/Shortest Everest Base Camp Trek
Rapid/Short Everest Base Camp Trekking bundle offered to thin air encounter trekkers with restricted excursion and unmistakable fascination to overcome Everest Base Camp (5,364m/17,600ft). This trekking course to Everest transcends 3000 meters and has no acclimatization days to encounter the strong Everest without compromising the excite of the enterprise.
Rapid Everest Trek begins from Lukla (2,642m/8,668ft), the portal to the Khumbu district, following a 35-minute Mountain departure from Kathmandu. The trail at that point drops through farmland and Sherpa town. You at that point enter Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and achieve Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,287ft). After complete your trekking you can take a very nice scenic flight back to Kathmandu. So you have a great chance to experience helicopter views over the Himalayas, Glacier and Natural Landscapes of Nepal. Another thing is you have no boring time to back trekking from the same route. If you have enough time schedule you can choose Everest base camp to save budget.
Itinerary of Rapid Everest Base Camp Trek
Day 01: Fly Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,562m /8700ft): 35 minutes airstrip and 3-4 hrs 8 km
Day 02: Phakding - Namche Bazaar (3,440 m/11,280 ft):10km, 6-7 hrs
Day 03: Namche Bazzar - Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 5-6 hrs. 10 km
Day 04: Tengboche - Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 5-6 hrs, 8km
Day 05: Dingboche – Lobuche (4,940 /16,207ft): 7km, 5-6 hrs
Day 06: Lobuche - Gorak Shep (5,160 m/17,000ft) Everest Base Camp (5,364 m/17,594 ft): Gorak Shep : 8-10 hrs , 15 km
Day 07: Gorak Shep - Kala Patthar (5,545 m/18,192 ft) back to Gorakshep and Helicopter flight back to Kathmandu.
Trekkers Requirement to overcome Rapid Everest Trek difficulty
The trekkers who can afford 6-7 hours walk every day up and downhill they can complete Rapid EBC trek. Mission Himalaya Treks suggest the trekkers exercise and jogging every day at least 30 days prior to start this trek. Rapid EBC trekking is easy for those trekkers who have experienced in trekking high altitude environments. Big technical issues no necessary for this trek. If you have a blood disease, lung, and heart problem please consult with your doctor and inform us before booking this trek. Mission Himalaya treks suggest you bring knee support. Training makes Shortest EBC trek much easier than the people who come without training. Altitude is the focus reason for this trek is difficult because above 5000 m will make tourists hard to breathe as well.
Required experience for Rapid Everest Base Camp Trekking:
According to the categorized trekking, Shortest Everest Base Camp trekking is considered one of the moderate popular trekking in the world. Although this trek is moderate some of the success to complete whole trekking some of them will suffer to complete by the high altitude. It is the most popular trekking in the world because of these hundreds of trekkers trekking every day during the high season of trekking.
Trekking is an adventure sport. Based on the difficulty of the routes, it requires high motivation and previous experiences. Some of the treks in Nepal are suitable only for highly experienced trekkers where some routes are suitable for novice trekkers as well. An average fit person with regular training can do most of the treks. Please consult with us if you are concerned about your fitness level.
Difficulty in Rapid Trek to Everest
Altitude Sickness, Accommodation, Food, and Weather are some key factors affecting the Rapid Everest Base Camp trek. These are a brief idea of how they may affect you and how we have arranged to minimize these difficulties.
Altitude Sickness: Most trekking routes in Nepal are at high altitudes above 3500 meters which are part of the high altitude. Since it is Everest, we will be above 5000m in Rapid Everest Base Camp Trekking. Trekking is high altitude is a serious activity especially for those without having previous high altitude experiences. Drinking lots of water and ascending slowing by catching your breath regularly helps a lot to fight with altitude sickness, however, there is no bulletproof plan to prevent the altitude sickness at all.
- Accommodation on the Trek: You will be staying at 3-star category hotels in Kathmandu and teahouses during the Rapid Everest Base Camp Trekking period. All accommodations are a twin sharing basis. However, the single supplement will be provided on your request and will be an additional cost. But the trekking period the single supplement will be given if there and availability in the lodges. Some lower elevation can be fine but the upper elevation might be difficult to give a single room. The accommodation in the city might be two single beds or 1 king size big bed. If the guest has a special performance for the room selection please feel free to inform us. We will try to provide you with a special appropriate room during your stay in Nepal. Numerous lodges provided blankets in the rooms but we suggest you bring your own sleeping bag. In the whole trekking, you will be accommodating in lodges no need camping and tent. Please do not expect high standard rooms during your trekking period. If you are a single traveler in the higher elevation you need to share the room with other single trekkers like you (same sex). In case we are not able to provide you single supplement we will refund your single supplement charge. We hope you understand the situation of trekking places. Please do not expect high standard luxury lodges, you are in a remote place. They offer basic rooms for accommodation.
- Meals on the Trek:?During your Rapid EBC trekking period, we will provide all the meals but only breakfast will be given in Kathmandu. Depends your international flight time we will provide you with a farewell or welcome dinner in a typical Nepali local restaurant with the cultural dance show. During your trek breakfast and dinner will be taken in the lodges where you sleep overnight but lunch takes in the middle of the trekking period. Indian, Italian, Nepalese and continental food is the choices in the trekking from the menu provided by the tea houses. Like noodles, soups, handmade bread, rice items, curries, spaghetti, pizza, egg items, potatoes are available in the mountains. These meals are prepared after your order. Most of the places meats also available but we recommend you not to take as they are not fresh. Sometimes unhealthy food affects your body and trekking. Do not expect western meals as you take in the city and in your home. Mission Himalaya Treks And Expeditions PVT LTD gives you full freedom to select your preferred meals from the menu provided by the lodges. The food and raw materials are locally prepared and taste different than the city.
Our Rapid Everest Trek includes meals on the trek prepared by the lodges means we do not need to carry foods for all the major trekking routes of Nepal. Most lodge based treks offer foods prepared in the lodges locally however it's recommended to carry some energy bars and other quick bites as some camps might be longer than the usual waking hours.
Based on the experiences and fitness, you may need more or fewer gears than mentioned in our gear list for Rapid Trek to Everest. Please find the list of recommended gears below.
Boots and spare laces, Light shoes/trainers, down jacket, Fleece or sweater, Shirts*3, Socks*3, trekking trousers (or the long skirt for a woman), waterproof jacket /poncho/ umbrella, over trousers, underwear (including thermals), Gloves, woolen Hat/ balaclava, sunhat, etc.
Other Essential items:
First Aid Kitbag, trekking poles, sleeping bag(4 season +), sleeping bag liner, water bottle (min 1 liter capacity) thermal better choice, head torch, batteries for camera and torch, Sunglasses, Sun cream (SPF 50) and lip salve, Towel and washing kit, Money belt, Map, Whistle, Toilet paper and lighter, Passport, Small padlock (to secure kitbag and lodge bedroom)
Notebook and pens, Altimeter, Binoculars, Gaiters, Plastic bags, Insulation Mat, Camera and plenty of drives, Personal snacks, and other games types of equipment
Note: do not bring too many things because porter can carry maximum 25 kilos and airlines not allow bringing more than 20 kilos in another sector domestic flight or 15 kilos only for Lukla flights
Rapid Awesome EBC trek.
Roger Williams | Austin, America.
We did a fantastic trek to rapid Everest Base Camp and Kalapatther and we had an absolutely awesome experience. Thank you Birendra Duwadi for organizing everything for us. Your company gave us honest and trust. Our guide Chandra was a helpful and respective person. He went above places and beyond his responsibility to make sure that we got the best accommodation and meals possible. And give information on the mountain. Thank you, Chandra, Thank you Mission Himalaya Treks.
Rapid trek to Everest and Kalapatthar.
Hutchinson Anne | Chicago, America
My guide Tanka was the best guide in Nepal trekking. My first time in Nepal but the most enjoyable due to this Guide dedication to me and my group's success and enjoyment even we have limited time to trek Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar. Porters also excellent and very strong. They can run more than us even we do not have bagpackMission Himalaya Treks also gives a faultless journey. our fantastic trip. Thanks all of you.
Great guide Birendra.
Joseph Smith | United Kingdom.
Beautiful experiences during the trek to Nepal. Great service and support from Mr.Birendra Duwadi (guide) and the three porters (Rajji, Santa, tilak)
Wonderful Rapid Everest Base Camp Trek.
Johan | Norway
Mission Himalaya Treks is a very professional company at the same time friendly, the guide Mr. Santa was amazing and the way he guided us throughout the trip was excellent. The entire team of Mission Himalaya you guys doing an amazing job and we recommend everyone if going for treks/Tours in Nepal.
frank | Norway.
Birendra took care of us up the mountain to Everest Base Camp and he was a wonderful guide. He was always very considerate in taking us to our accommodations and getting us food and tea time drinks when needed. He also shared good stories and facts about the regions we traveled through and the mountains we saw like Thamserku, Kangtega, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Pumori. The important thing he was considerate about our health and safety throughout the trek. I would definitely Recommend Birendra for future trek and tour in Nepal.
Climb to Kalapatthar early morning 3 am.
Ellen White | Chicago, America
Great Trekking Agency and planning for our trekking. The itinerary was really suitable for us because we have no chance of acclimatization and summit successfully. Our guide Suman Dhakal still was amazing and supported us a lot on the trail. We went in very early in the morning for Kalapatthar for climbing so the weather was not pretty good. But we made it very well. Finally, when we reach Kalapatthar we saw all the mountains for some minutes.
Private Rapid Everest Base Camp trek.
Erling | Norway
We joined Mission Himalaya Treks for our Rapid Everest Base Camp Trek, We are so happy with their excellent service. Especially Guide Purna Gurung. Our flight was Not from Kathmandu. It was from Ramechap because of under construction of Kathmandu airport. We wake up at 2 am in the morning and guide already in our hotel. Thank you so much for your prior suggestion Birendra I am so glad to recommend you people please travel to this Mission Himalaya Treks.
know the local culture of Sherpa.
Jonathan Beck | Netherlands
This trek provided by Mission Himalaya shows us the cultural side of Nepal, showing us highlights of Everest region trekking and know the local culture of sherpa gain an understanding of the everyday lives of rural Nepalese people
happy trek with great guide and porter.
Leo Lee | taiwan
happy trek with great guide and porter. Very safety conscious and informative throughout the trek to Everest rapid way. We had the most fantastic time in Nepal cannot forget a lifetime.
Great Trekking to Everest and Kalapatthar.
Charles Jones | America
Great Trekking to Everest and Kalapatthar. Eat vegetable Dahl Baht for 24hour power. Accommodation is basic and excellent for such a remote place. Wi-Fi and hot showers available. Tika Pun is a great guide. Highly appreciated.
Comfortable rapid Everest base camp trek.
Eleanor Coward | United Kingdom
We highly recommended Mission Himalaya Treks and Expeditions for trekking in Nepal. Our guide Chandra and Raju did safety and comfortable guiding us in rapid Everest base camp trek. Even we choose the monsoon season we are lucky to fly in a single day to Lukla. After back from Trek we use a helicopter because of Lukla weather. The price was reasonable only usd 500 per person for Lukla to Kathmandu helicopter flight cost. During the evening we had fun to play the cards with a guide. We are taking so relax and talked to the guests around the world. we will come back soon for the difficult Dhaulagiri trek or a 6000m peak climbing.