Rapid Everest Base Camp Trek
- Country: Nepal
- Trip grade: moderate
- Destination: Everest Region
- Activities: Trekking
- Accommodation: Guest House In trek/ Hotel In City
- Meals: BB in Kathmandu, Full board on trek.
- Maximum altitude: 5545m
- Group size: 1 to 24 pax
- Best Season: Sept to Nov, Mar to May
Base camp of highest Mountain (roof of the world)
Acute Mountain Sickness friendly itinerary
Take on/off in smallest and Dangerous Lukla gateway to Everest Base Camp
Lots of high suspension Bridges
15+ years experienced guide and very strong porter
5 nights attached bathroom with hot shower solar or gas
Tibetan Buddhism and practice
Closure view of Himalayas region to Everest Base Camp and return
heartattaching view of Mount Everest Sunrise and Sun set from Kala Pathar
Rapid/Shortest Everest Base Camp Trek
Rapid/Short Everest Base Camp Trekking bundle offered to thin air encounter trekkers with restricted excursion and unmistakable fascination to overcome Everest Base Camp (5,364m/17,600ft). This trek course to Everest transcends 3000 meters and has no acclimatization days to encounter the strong Everest without compromising the excite of the enterprise.
Rapid Everest Trek begins from Lukla (2,642m/8,668ft), the portal to the Khumbu district, following a 35-minute Mountain departure from Kathmandu. The trail at that point drops through farmland and Sherpa town. You at that point enter Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and achieve Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,287ft).
Itinerary of Rapid Everest Base Camp Trek
Day 01: Fly Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,562m /8700ft): 35 minutes airstrip and 3-4 hrs 8 km
Day 02: Phakding - Namche Bazaar (3,440 m/11,280 ft):10km, 6-7 hrs
Day 03: Namche Bazzar - Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 5-6 hrs. 10 km
Day 04: Tengboche - Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 5-6 hrs, 8km
Day 05: Dingboche – Lobuche (4,940 /16,207ft): 7km, 5-6 hrs
Day 06: Lobuche - Gorak Shep (5,160 m/17,000ft) Everest Base Camp (5,364 m/17,594 ft): Gorak Shep : 8-10 hrs , 15 km
Day 07: Gorak Shep - Kala Patthar (5,545 m/18,192 ft) Pheriche (4,280 m/14,070 ft): 15km, 8-10 hrs
Day 08: Pheriche – Namche Bazaar (3,440 m/11,280 ft): 15km, 8-9 hrs
Day 09: Namche Bazaar – Lukla (2,642m/8,668ft): 18km, 18 km, 7-8 hrs
Day 10: Lukla – Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft): 35 min flight
Trekkers Requirement to overcome Rapid Everest Trek difficulty
The trekkers who can afford 6-7 hours walk every day up and downhill they can complete Rapid EBC trek. Mission Himalaya Treks suggest the trekkers exercise and jogging every day at least 30 days prior to start this trek. Rapid EBC trekking is easy for those trekkers who have experienced in trekking high altitude environment. Big technical issue no necessary for this trek. If you have a blood disease, lung, and heart problem please consult with your doctor and inform us before booking this trek. Mission Himalaya treks suggest you bring knee support. Training makes Shortest EBC trek much easier than the people who come without training. Altitude is the focus reason for this trek is difficult because above 5000 m will make tourist hard to breathe as well.
Required experienced for Rapid Everest Base Camp Trekking:
According to the categorized of trekking, Shortest Everest Base Camp trekking is considered one of moderate popular trekking in the world. Although this trek is moderate some of the success to complete whole trekking some of them will suffer to complete by high altitude. It is most popular trekking in the world because of these hundreds of trekkers trekking every day during the high season of trekking.
Trekking is an adventure sport. Based on the difficulty of the routes, it requires high motivation and previous experiences. Some of the treks in Nepal are suitable only for highly experienced trekkers where some routes are suitable for novice trekkers as well. An average fit person with regular training can do our most of the treks. Please consult with us if you are concerned about your fitness level.
Difficulty in Rapid Trek to Everest
Altitude Sickness, Accommodation, Food, and Weather are some key factors affecting the Rapid Everest Base Camp trek. These are brief idea how they may affect you and how we have arranged to minimize these difficulties.
Altitude Sickness: Most trekking routes in Nepal are in high altitude above 3500 meters which are part of the high altitude. Since it is Everest, we will be above 5000m in Rapid Everest Base Camp Trekking. Trekking is high altitude is a serious activity especially for those without having previous high altitude experiences. Drinking lots of water and ascending slowing by catching your breath regularly helps a lot to fight with altitude sickness, however, there is no bulletproof plan to prevent the altitude sickness at all.
- Accommodation on the Trek: You will be staying at 3-star category hotels in Kathmandu and teahouses during the Rapid Everest Base Camp Trekking period. All accommodations are a twin sharing basis. However, the single supplement will be provided on your request and will be an additional cost. But the trekking period the single supplement will be given if there and availability in the lodges. Some lower elevation can be fine but the upper elevation might be difficult to give single room. The accommodation in the city might be two single beds or 1 king size big bed. If the guest has a special performance for the room selection please feel free to inform us. We will try to provide you with the special appropriate room during your stay in Nepal. Numerous lodges provided blankets in the rooms but we suggest you bring your own sleeping bag. In the whole trekking, you will be accommodating in lodges no need camping and tent. Please do not expect high standard rooms during your trekking period. If you are a single traveller in the higher elevation you need to share the room with other single trekkers like you (same sex). In case we are not able to provide you single supplement we will refund your single supplement charge. We hope you understand the situation of trekking places. Please do not expect high standard luxury lodges, you are in a remote place. They offer basic rooms for accommodation.
- Meals on the Trek: ?During your Rapid EBC trekking period, we will provide all the meals but only breakfast will be given in Kathmandu. Depends your international flight time we will provide you with a farewell or welcome dinner in a typical Nepali local restaurant with the cultural dance show. During your trek breakfast and dinner will be taken in the lodges where you sleep overnight but lunch takes in the middle of the trekking period. Indian, Italian, Nepalese and continental food is the choices in the trekking from the menu provided by the tea houses. Like noodles, soups, handmade bread, rice items, curries, spaghetti, pizza, egg items, potatoes are available in the mountains. These meals are prepared after your order. Most of the places meats also available but we recommend you not to take as they are not fresh. Sometimes unhealthy food affects your body and trekking. Do not expect western meals like you take in the city and in your home. Mission Himalaya Treks And Expeditions PVT LTD give you full freedom to select your preferred meals from the menu provided by the lodges. The food and raw materials are locally prepared and taste different than the city.
Our Rapid everest Trek includes meals on the trek prepared by the lodges means we do not need to carry foods for all the major trekking routes of Nepal. Most lodge based treks offer foods prepared in the lodges locally however it's recommended to carry some energy bars and other quick bites as some camps might be longer than the usual waking hours.
Based on the experiences and fitness, you may need more or fewer gears than mentioned in our gear list for Rapid Trek to Everest. Please find the list of recommended gears below.
Boots and spare laces, Light shoes/trainers, down jacket, Fleece or sweater, Shirts*3, Socks*3, trekking trousers (or the long skirt for a woman), waterproof jacket /poncho/ umbrella, over trousers, underwear (including thermals), Gloves, woollen Hat/ balaclava, sunhat etc.
Other Essential items:
First Aid Kitbag, trekking poles, sleeping bag(4 season +), sleeping bag liner, water bottle (min 1 liter capacity) thermal better choice, head torch, batteries for camera and torch, Sunglasses, Sun cream (SPF 50) and lip salve, Towel and washing kit, Money belt, Map, Whistle, Toilet paper and lighter, Passport, Small padlock (to secure kitbag and lodge bedroom)
Notebook and pens, Altimeter, Binoculars, Gaiters, Plastic bags, Insulation Mat, Camera and plenty of drives, Personal snacks and other games types of equipment
Note: do not bring too many things because porter can carry maximum 25 kilos and airlines not allow bringing more than 20 kilos in another sector domestic flight or 15 kilos only for Lukla flights