- Country: Nepal
- Trip grade: moderate
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Day Hiking
- Accommodation: No
- Meals: Lunch
- Maximum altitude: 2782m
- Group size: 1
- Best Season: All year
"The Flower Hills" Phulchowki itself simplify the Beauty of itself. It is located in 2780 m height and at the southeast of 14 to 15 km far from the surrounding of Kathmandu Valley. In term of bird watching and vegetation it is very popular destination for hiking. The hiking is quite difficult but the view is wonderful for nature lovers.
- 6:30 am visit in front of Mission Himalaya Treks And Expeditions Office
- 6:45 Departure from the office and drive around 14 to 15 km around 1 hour driving to Godavari depends on traffic.
- 7:45 Tea time and buy water and last minute shopping for hiking.
- 8:45 In the entrance of Phulchoki register your name and pay entrance fees and start hike.
- 1:00 pm Reach on the top (2780 m) view numerous mountain like Gaurishankar and Annapurna Range
- Lunch break half hour (Noted that there are not good hotel just 1 army canteen you can buy some snacks and drinks)
- 1:30 Hike down same point to Godavari
- 4:30 Catch your private car to back to Kathmandu and drop you to your hotel.