There are 3 different kinds’ permits you needed when you enter Everest Base Camp Trek. Trekkers Information management System (TIMS), Sagarmatha/Everest National park entry permits and the third one is Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality fees need to pay when you trekking to Everest Base camp.
There are two kinds of trek to go to Everest Base Camp. One is Independent and another is guided. Everest Base Camp trek planning is difficult because it manages a lot of tasks like permits, accommodations, transportation, and flight guide porters. There is a lot of tasks you need to do during your trek. they are the Everest base camp permit cost.
Everest Area: National Park Trekking routes in the Everest region lies within Sagarmatha National Park. Foreigners are required to obtain a Sagarmatha National Park entry permit as well as a TIMS card to trek in the Everest Region.
Permits and others Fees in the Everest Region:
- Sagarmatha/Everest National Park entry permit fee for foreigners including 13% VAT, total 3000 NPR (Approximately US $30).
- Sagarmatha National Park entry permit fee for SAARC nationalities: 1,500 NPR
- Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality of Solukhumbu district has started entrance fee of Rs 2,000 (approximately $19) on every foreigner entering the rural municipality from October 1, 2018
- TIMS permit: 2,000 NPR (Approx. US $19)
Where to get the permit for Everest Basecamp Trekking:
- Sagarmatha National Park entry permit can be purchased in the Nepal Tourism Board Office on Pradarshani Marg, Kathmandu or while you will in trekking Monjo you can buy.
- While Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality fee needs to be deposited at the Lukla Check Post near Pasang Lhamu Memorial Gate.
Contact email@example.com. if you wish assistance from us for your best services.
If you travel from Jiri to Everest Base Camp. You must carry the Gaurishankar Conservation Area Project (GCAP) Entry Permit from Kathmandu.
Gaurishankar Conservation Area Project (GCAP) Entry Permit:
some parts of Jiri to Everest Base Camp are protected under Gaurishankar Conservation Area Project. So you just need to obtain the entry permit. It will cost Rs 3000(Almost US$28) for both organized and independent trekkers and you have to issue this in Tourism Board Bhrikutimandap Kathmandu.
Where to get the permit:Kathmandu: Permits and TIMS cards can be purchased in the Nepal Tourism Board Office on Pradarshani Marg, Kathmandu, (If you book with Mission Himalaya Treks And Expeditions we will arrange all of these for you. )
Mission Himalaya/we serve you this 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal or If you would like to read about the details for Everest Base Camp then Visit our webpage website:www.missionhimalayatreks.com