Kanchenjunga (8585 m.), the third highest mountain in the world, is the abode of gods who bestow prosperity and benevolence on them and their lands. “Kang-chen-zod-nga”, meaning “Five Great Treasuries of the Snow”, actually, has seven major summits and the avalanches that Kanchenjunga throws down are said to be the largest anywhere else in the world! Your journey to this remote area begins with a flight from Kathmandu to Biratnagar in the east of Nepal, followed by a drive to Basantapur (2220 m,) from where you head north to the villages of Chauki (2700 m), Gorja Gaon (2000 m), Amjilasa (2490 m), Ghunsa (3340 m), Khambachen (4040 m) and Lhonak (4790 m) to Pangpema (5140 m.) which also serves as the Base Camp for expeditions attempting the North Face of Kanchenjunga and the culmination of the first part of the trek.
Day 1st: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m /4,429ft)
Day 2nd: Kathmandu: sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 3rd: Fly from Kathmandu to Suketar (2,420m/7938ft), trek to Lalikharka (2265m/7,431ft)
Day 4th: Trek from Lalikharka to Khesewa (2120m/6,955ft)
Day 5th: Trek from Khesewa to Mamankhe (1785m/5,856ft)
Day 6th: Trek from Mamankhe to Yamphudin (2080m/6824ft)
Day 7th: Trek from Yamphudin to Tortong (2,995m/9,826ft)
Day 8th: Trek from Tortong to Cheram (3,870m/12,696ft)
Day 9th: Acclimatization and Rest day in Cheram (3,870m/12,696ft)
Day 10th: Trek from Cheram to Ramchaur (Ramche) (4,580m/15,026ft)
Day 11th: Trek from Ramchaur (Ramche) to Yalung Base Camp (4500m), back to Cheram
Day 12th: Trek from Cheram to Sele La (4290m/ 14,074ft)
Day 13th: Trek from Sele La to Ghunsa (3,595/11,794)
Day 14th: Trek from Ghunsa to Kambachen (4,050m/13,287ft)
Day 15th: Trek from Kambachen to Lhonak (4,780m/15,682ft)
Day 16th: Trek from Kanchenjunga base camp, overnight at Pangpema (5,143/16,873ft)
Day 17th: Trek from Pangpema to Lhonak (4,780m/15,682ft)
Day 18th: Trek from Lhonak to Ghunsa (3475m/11,400ft)
Day 19th: Trek from Ghunsa to Amjilosa (2,308m/7,572ft)
Day 20th: Trek from Amjilosa to Chirwa (1,270m/4,166ft)
Day 21th: Trek from Chirwa to Phurumbu (1,549/5,082ft)
Day 22th: Trek from Phurumbu to Suketar(2,420m/7938ft)
Day 23th: Fly to Kathmandu (1350m/4429ft)
Day 24th: Shopping, Final departure or extend your trip.
- Airport picks up and drop service during international arrival/ departure and domestic arrival/departure.
- Deluxe 3 star category accommodation in Kathmandu inclusive with breakfast according to itinerary.
- Beautiful and clean accommodation at guest houses, lodges during the trek.
- Full board meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner with a cup of hot drinks)
- One trekking Guide highly experienced, friendly, English speaking, Government licensed, Ministry of tourism Trained with his salary, meals, accommodation, transportation and insurances.
- One strong porter with his salary, meals, accommodation, transportation and insurance
- All required permits and Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) Permits
- Down Jacket, Four-seasonal sleeping bags, Duffel bag, and trekking map (Down Jacket, sleeping bag and Duffel bag have to be returned after trip completion).
- Complementary welcome or Farewell dinner in typical Nepali restaurant with culture dance show
- All necessary paper works Government tax and office service charges.
- First Aid Medicines and medication with your guide
- Certificate of your trekking signed by the company Manager and your trekking Guide
- Domestic flight from Kathmandu to Suketar and back from Suketar to Kathmandu with your guide and porter
- Kathmandu Lunch and dinner (also not include in case of early returns, flight delays, or other cause than the schedule itinerary)
- International airfare from and o Nepal
- Travel – medical insurances and emergency evacuation.
- your personal nature expenses (Hot shower, Alcoholic beverages, Telephone, Laundry, personal snacks, Internet, Battery Charging, hot water, Mineral water, beer, coke)
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu and pokhara rather than the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fees (two passport photographs, US$ 25 for multiple entry 15 days, USD 40 multiple entry for 30 days, US$ 90 multiple entry for 90 days) can be issued upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport Kathmandu.
- Gratitude, tips for your guide and porter.
- Cost arising by mishaps, nature calamites.
- Services that are not mentioned in service include section.
- Sightseeing cost in Kathmandu City.