Day Tour of Annapurna Base Camp in Helicopter is the fastest way to reach the Annapurna base camp and enjoy the mountain in all its glory. On our 1-day helicopter tour we admire magnificent views of Machapuchre (Mt. Fishtail), Annapurna I, II, III, IV and Dhaulagiri mountains and reach the base camp of Mt. Annapurna. We begin our helicopter ride in Kathmandu and fly parallel to the northern Himalayan ranges before heading east towards the ANNAPURNA base camp. We fly over diverse landscapes and beautiful villages and reach the base camp. We spend around 20 minutes here enjoying tea/coffee and of course the brilliant mountain panorama. We end our amazing Day Tour of Annapurna Base Camp in Helicopter by flying back to Kathmandu.
2 hours of helicopter flight schedule:
Kathmandu to Annapurna Base Camp
Annapurna Base Camp to Kathmandu
Note: Spending twenty minutes at the Annapurna base camp will prevent you from getting altitude sickness.
Included in the Cost
- Airport pick-up and drop-off by a private vehicle
- 2 hours helicopter flight
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project fee
- Breakfast in ABC the highest hotel of base camp.
- Company service charges
- All government and local taxes
- Emergency oxygen inside the helicopter. (Additional cost required for personal use of the oxygen outside helipad)